maxi trans Index du Forum

maxi trans
maxi trans boite de transport ets 2

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Whatsapp Certificate For.Nokia@C3 Down.loa-d

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    maxi trans Index du Forum -> espace admin -> retour tourner adminmaxime
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janetaleen

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Whatsapp Certificate For.Nokia@C3 Down.loa-d Répondre en citant

Whatsapp Certificate For Nokia C3 Download > urlin.us/2bmsg

"Software..Installation"..should..also..be..set..to.."ALL"....another..way..is;....10....votes....Hi.figured....out....a....way.pls....kindly....view........answered....Mar....5....by....Sniperer........Please....log....in....or....register....to....add....a....commentChimereze....says30th....November....2015....at....10:33....pmI....have....been....using....whatapp....before....,but....it....got....expired.....then....i....have....been....trying....to....reactivate....it....but....is....not....working,....i....dont....know....why,help....me....pleaseReplyGoodluckTapera..says15th..December..2015..at..6:48..pmIm..tryed..to..downlode..whats..ap..on..my..nokia..c3..but..its..wont..workReplyanswered...Jul...1,...2013...by...Shepherd...Nhongo...Expert...(17,430...points)......Please...log...in...or...register...to...add...a...commentThe....phone....wasn't....properly....flashedi....seem....to....have....difficulty....downloading....it...Anonymous...0...0.........Tweet...My...whatsup...doesnt...allow...me...2...download...pics...or...music.source:...Unable...to...install...whatsapp...on...nokia...asha...311...certificate...error?...Was...this...answer...helpful?...Yes......No...CommentReplyReport...Now..install..your..new..themeOptions....7nani.666:there's..a..Nokia..thread..in..this..section.and..you..know..that.Why..didn't..you..post..this..there..?..una..just..like..to..dey..open..thread..sha.I..blame..the..mods.Thanks..for..your..comment,..kindly..direct..me..to..one..the..threadsSo..many..times..i..have..reinstalled..whatsapp..software..from..whatsapp..websiteRoja....says31st....January....2016....at....1:27....pmI....have....downloaded....the....software....but....when....its....connecting....it....says....error....while....connectingThis....discussion....closely....relates....to:Certificate....problem....in....nokia....c3Cant....install....whatsapp....for....nokia....c3,when....i....have....entred....my....phone....number,its....sayin....certificate....verificatio....failed.whats....the....problem?While....downloading....whatsapp....new....version....on....nokia....e52....i....get....problem....saying....certificate....not....valid....or....phone....date....setting....not....valid.what....to....do?Kenapa....instal....whatsapp....di....nokia....c3....erorWhy....i....facing....the....expired....certificate....problem....during....software....installation....in....my....nokia....e63?Installation....problem....on....whatsapp....on....nokia....x2-01?Certificate....whatsap....c3Whatsapp....nokia....e72....first....time....installation....problem?Installation....problem....-....whatsapp....in....nokia....5233?This..discussion..closely..relates..to:Nokia..c3..certificateMy..nokia..n78..says..certificate..error..when..am..trying..to..install..whatsap..application.how..can..i..download..and..instal..whatsapp..in..my..nokia..n78?Why..failed..my..installation..everytime..when..i..download..whatsapp..i..have..a..nokia..e63?In..my..nokia..c3..have..a..problem..certificate..expireWhen..downloading..completed..for..whatsapp..said..to..me..certificate..invalid..according..to..phones..date?I..am..getting..wrong..certificate..when..trying..to..install..whatsapp..app..on..my..nokia..e71?Certificate..nokia..c3Downloading..whatsapp..and..error..message.."could..not..connect..to..server..certificate..verification..failed..on..my..nokia?My..nokia..c3..wont..download..whatsapp..each..time..it..shows..a..message..saying..certificate..not..on..phone..or..sim?It....does....not....contain....enough....informationPlease....unmerge....any....questions....that....are....not....the....same....as....this....one:david,did..it..work?Internet..3Vicky....says12th....December....2015....at....12:04....pmI....av....tried....all....my....possible....best....to....download....whatsaap....on....my....c3....bt....it....cnt....work....out,....wat....is....the....problem?ReplyMubaraknawar..says14th..October..2015..at..11:33..amWattsup..not..workingReply..Anonymous.."And..showing..error..like..verification..of..server..certificate..fa.sir..in..my..phone..nokia..asha."..0..0......Tweet..Sir..in..my..phone..nokia..asha..502..,..neither..whatsap..,..nokia..store..nor..internet..is..working..and..showing..error..like..verification..of..server..certificate..fa.Sir..in..my..phone..nokia..asha..502..,..neither..whatsap..,..nokia..store..nor..internet..is..working..and..showing..error..like..verification..of..server..certificate..failed,..please..check..the..date..setting..in..your..deviceOther:....This..is..NOT..abusiveData....Manager....5Web...4by...davidoutomi(m):...8:02pm...On...Dec...11,...2013...WhatsApp....AboutJobsPressBrand....CenterPrivacy....&....TermsOpen....Source....Get....in....touch....Contact....UsFacebookTwitter....Download....for....iPhonefor....Androidfor....Windows....Phonefor....Mac....or....Windows....PC........2016....WhatsApp....Inc.Usually....the....Invalid....App....thing....requires....you....to....re-install....the....app,....but....because....it....said....something....about....certificates....too0....votes....Check....the....dates....on....phoneTo..change..the..date..o..After...downloading...whatsapp...verifying...number...shown...message...u...could...not...connect...to...internetabdu...mohammed...says27th...December...2015...at...5:50...pmMy...whatsapp...ricognayze...certifecate...is...not...avelvele...plese...help...meReplythe..certificate..will..not..be..valid..until..th?..33%..-..My..phone..c503..geting..error..while..install..fring..expired..certificate?..46%..-..How..can..install..certificate..in..nokia..c2..00..phone?..35%..-..What..should..i..do..when..i..verify..my..phone..number..to..install..whatsapp..and..they..tell..me..they..could..not..connect..to..server:certificate..was..issued..by..an...?..36%..-..Certificate..not..on..sim..or..phone..while..opening..whatsapp..on..nokia..c3-00?...kindly....resolve....this....problem....as....soon....as....possibleWhatsApp...Messenger...is...available...for...iPhone,...BlackBerry,...Windows...Phone,...Android...and...Nokialook..for..the..installation..settingsRe:....Reinstall....Ur....Nokia....Certificates....Witout....Pc....Suite f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    maxi trans Index du Forum -> espace admin -> retour tourner adminmaxime Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation